Constitutional and administrative law
Our team of specialist constitutional lawyers regularly advise South African citizens, government bodies and major corporations based in the country on implementing and challenging constitutional law. With strong capabilities emanating from our Johannesburg office, we provide expert counsel on a variety of complex South African constitutional law issues alongside our pro bono department.
We consider constitutional and administrative regulation in all aspects of our work, across every practice group, and ensure that our clients receive the best advice from both a commercial and a compliance perspective.
Our areas of work include:
- affirmative action, empowerment and employment equity developments
- bill of Rights
- challenging unconstitutional administrative action
- challenging unconstitutional legislation
- constitutional advice
- constitutional litigation
- equality jurisprudence and legislation
- land claim cases