Litigation and dispute resolution
‘Norton Rose's broad litigation practice handles a range of high-value and complex cross-border disputes, and acts for star clients such as BP, Visa, ExxonMobil and the Republic of Kazakhstan…Commentators describe the litigation practice as “a class act: impressive, strategic and with some very good people.”’
Chambers UK, 2013
Our London litigation and dispute resolution team advises many of the world’s largest corporations and financial institutions on complex, high-value and sensitive multi-jurisdictional disputes. As part of our global team, we work across Europe, Asia, Australia, Canada, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and Central Asia, providing an integrated and high quality service to all of our clients.
With experience of managing multi-jurisdictional litigation and international arbitration across all industry sectors, our lawyers both prevent and resolve disputes by giving practical, creative advice which focuses on our clients' strategic objectives. We do not subscribe to any particular style of dispute resolution and recognise that each dispute is governed by a unique set of variables, sensitivities and, most importantly, commercial factors.
- The full range of litigation and dispute resolution options, ranging from international arbitration and insolvency proceedings, to all forms of ADR, including mediation.
- Tailored advice on a case by case basis.
- The ability to transfer knowledge and provide cross-border support throughout our global network of offices.
Our areas of work include:
- alternative dispute resolution
- class actions
- fraud and asset recovery
- international arbitration
- public international law
- regulatory investigations
- risk management
- white collar crime.
Awards and accolades:
- Top 15 international arbitration practice, 2013, Global Arbitration Review