Our Singapore infrastructure team has advised clients on many of the ground breaking infrastructure projects throughout the Asia Pacific region, across numerous industry sectors. We handle both contentious and non contentious matters advising lenders, sponsors, contractors and public sector entities on the full range of legal services required in complex infrastructure projects.
We regularly advise on local and regional projects throughout Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Hong Kong, India, the Philippines, Pakistan, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Vietnam. Working with our colleagues across the globe, we can also provide advice on cross-border infrastructure projects throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Canada, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and Central Asia.
Drawing upon the capabilities of our local legal practices, we can provide the full range of services to our infrastructure clients, including: corporate, litigation and dispute resolution, banking and finance, and business ethics and anti-corruption.
Our areas of work include:
- construction and operation contracts
- dispute resolution
- finance and security documents
- infrastructure asset acquisitions and disposal
- PPP concessions
- public procurement
- real estate
Our recent work:
- Advising SportsHub Pte Ltd on the bidding, development and financing of the world's largest sports and leisure infrastructure public private partnership including the issuance and subscription of up to S$300 million subordinated bonds
- Advising PT Wampu Electric Power on the development and project financing of a 45MW hydroelectric power project scheduled for completion in 2015 in North Sumatra, Indonesia
More information on the global infrastructure practice