Norton Rose’s reputation in the transport sector, including aviation, shipping, rail and ports, is world class. In Russia, we have more than 20 years’ experience of advising Russian and international clients on corporate, financing and dispute resolution matters in the transport sector. We are expert in asset finance and experienced in working with our asset finance specialists in London and Paris, acting for lessors, airlines, banks and export credit agencies.
We advise on:
- asset finance
- financing and structuring of transport infrastructure projects, including PPP
- debt financing and restructuring in the transport sector
- M&A transactions, joint ventures and other forms of co-operation in the transport sector
- antitrust, competition and international regulatory systems and controls
- sustainability, climate change, carbon finance
- urban regeneration, ports, light rail
- environmental, planning and health & safety
- dispute resolution
- crisis management.