Norton Rose LLP is a data controller registered at the UK Data Protection Register (registration number Z9462124).
Where you provide us with, or we obtain, your personal information (through this website or through other channels), we will normally keep your details on a database. In relation to certain uses, the database may be accessed by certain of our offices and/or agents and contractors, including those located outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or your particular jurisdiction where the level of legal protection for your personal data may not be as comprehensive as in the EEA. In such circumstances we shall ensure compliance with the data protection standards set out above at all times.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- contacting you with publications and invitations to events and seminars that may be of interest to you (you may opt out/unsubscribe from such communications at any time by emailing email@example.com and putting "Unsubscribe" in the subject line together with the name of the publication you wish to unsubscribe from. All our marketing communications include an “unsubscribe” link).
- to process any job application you may make to us (including any sensitive personal information you provide such as relating to your state of health or racial background)
- in the course of the provision and administration of legal services in which you are involved
- where necessary and appropriate, to prevent fraud, ascertain credit worthiness and trace debtors
- to verify the identity of new clients (and in certain circumstances existing clients) and to comply with anti-money laundering regulations applicable to us
- where required to do so by law or to meet the requirements of a regulator
- where we merge, combine or divest a part of our business, we may pass your details to the prospective entity except where prohibited from doing so by law or professional rules applicable to us
If your personal information changes or you no longer wish to receive a particular communication from us please let us know and we will correct, update or remove your details. This can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies and other usage tracking technologies