“This international firm is a newcomer to the rankings. It has made its mark with a handful of noteworthy mandates, which include acting for Nestlé on the tender proceedings and due diligence of Wedel, as well as on the merger with Alima Gerber.”
Chambers Europe, 2012
Our Warsaw corporate practice covers a variety of transactions carried out on both the Polish and international markets, working as part of our global corporate group. We can collaborate with our corporate lawyers throughout the world to provide integrated advice on the full range of corporate transactions throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Canada, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and Central Asia.
We can also draw upon the experience of our local colleagues in banking, real estate and construction, corporate legal services, and energy and infrastructure, to provide a complete service to all of our clients.
Our client base includes domestic and multinational public and private corporations, financial institutions, insurance companies and investment and private equity funds as well as entrepreneurs from our key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and pharmaceuticals and life sciences.
Our areas of work include:
- corporate restructuring
- equity capital markets
- financial services
- investment funds
- mergers and acquisitions
- private equity
Our recent work:
- Advising BP on the disposal of its cylinder gas business
- Advising Vattenfall AB on the EUR 1.1 billion sale of shares in Górnośląski Zakład Elektroenergetyczny S.A and EUR 838 million sale of Vattenfall Heat Poland S.A.
- Advising Deutsche Bank AG, Crédit Agricole, PKO Bank Polski S.A., Sociéte Générale and The Royal Bank of Scotland on the M&A aspects of a EUR 4.6 billion leveraged buyout of Polkomtel S.A.
- Advising BMW AG on the acquisition of ING Car Lease which included due diligence and negotiating and drafting the share purchase agreement
- Advising Iskander Energy Corp. on the acquisition of shares in Eurogas Polska Sp. z o.o., operating the up-stream gas projects in Poland
- Advising Europejski Fundusz Leasingowy S.A. (Credit Agricole Group) on the acquisition of Armada Fleet Management S.A.
More information on our global corporate practice