Justin D. Doll
Justin Doll joined our Calgary office in 2009 as a summer student and now practises in the litigation group.
In 2006, he received a bachelor of arts with honours from the University of Alberta, majoring in political science, with a focus on political theory. During his time at Dalhousie University, Mr. Doll was a contributor to the Weldon Times, the student newspaper, and a member of the 2010 Gale Cup Moot Team.
Year of call
LL.B., Dalhousie University, 2010
B.A.(Hons.), University of Alberta, 2006
Rankings and recognitions
- Alastair R. and Irma MacLeod Scholarship (2005)
- The Duncan Alexander MacGibbon Medal in Political Science (highest standing in Honors Political Science, 2006)
- Alistair Fraser Scholarship (2009)
- Arthur R. Moreira Q.C. Prize ( highest standing in Equity and Trusts, 2010)
- Maritime Law Book Ltd. Prize (highest standing in Professional Responsibility, 2010)
- Robert A. Samek Memorial Prize (highest standing in Jurisprudence, 2010)