Arminio Luis Borjas
Arminio Borjas is an associate in our Caracas office. He practises in the area of corporate and commercial law.
While in law school, Mr. Borjas participated in several academic programs, such as the Phillip C. Jessup International Moot Court Competition, the Harvard World Model United Nations (WorldMUN) and the Latin America Model United Nations (LAMUN) and was named Secretary General of Universidad Montéavila’s Model United Nations (UMUN).
LL.B., Universidad Monteávila, 2011
Rankings and recognitions
- Best Memorials in the National Rounds, Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, 2010/2011
- Honourable Mention, Security Council representing France, Universidad del Zulia Model United Nations, 2007/2008
- Best Delegation, Security Council representing US, Latin American Model United Nations, Universidad de las Américas, Puebla, México
Memberships and activities
- Team member and oralist, Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, 2010-2011
- General Assembly Legal Committee, Harvard World Model United Nations, The Hague, 2009
- Secretary General, Assistant to the Secretary General, and member of the Organizing Committee, Universidad Monteávila Model United Nations, 2007-2009
- Member of the Organizing Committee and Chair of Historical Security Council, Universidad Monteávila Model United Nations, 2006-2007