Electronic document production in Quebec
Éric Lefebvre, Dominic Dupoy and Xavier Beauchamp-Tremblay
As part of our Continuing Education Seminar Series we hosted a seminar on electronic document production in Québec in our Montréal office on Wednesday, September 21st.
This professional development activity has been submitted to the Committee on Professional Development of the Barreau du Québec for recognition in accordance with the Règlement sur la formation continue obligatoire des avocats.
Click here to submit your application for Québec Bar Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) credits for viewing this video.
- First steps: the suspension of destruction and the obligation to preserve documents
- Gathering, processing and communicating documents
- Application of the Sedona principles in Quebec
- Rules of evidence applicable to electronic documents
- New trends associated with electronic document production: social media and cloud computing
- Introducing and applying document management policies.
Back to top