“Norton Rose Studio Legale’s team covers renewable energy – including biomass, solar, wind and waste-to-energy – as well as oil and gas, and traditional power industries.” Legal 500 EMEA 2013
Our Italian energy team forms an integral part of our global energy group, recognised as an international leader for legal services in the energy sector. We work alongside our energy lawyers abroad to provide an integrated service to a range of energy clients throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Canada, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and Central Asia.
We assist developers, lenders, ECAs, fuel suppliers, off-takers and contractors the full spectrum of energy matters. As a core focus of our practice, our Italian energy law service is as extensive as it is thorough and we can deliver commercial and strategic advice to clients from all sub-sectors of the energy industry.
- Particular expertise in renewable energy projects including photovoltaic, wind, biomass and waste-to energy.
- The benefit of working with a full-service international legal practice; we offer a 360° approach to all of our energy clients, drawing upon the experience of our specialist lawyers in administrative law, antitrust, competition and regulatory, banking and finance, capital markets, corporate legal services, employment law, infrastructure, insurance, litigation and dispute resolution, mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures; real estate, shipping and tax.
Our areas of work include:
- emissions reduction projects (including carbon finance)
- financing and development
- grid connection
- joint ventures
- mergers and acquisitions
- permits and authorisations for energy projects
- public procurement
More information on our global energy practice