“This team combines industry-specific knowledge with a keen technical legal ability. It is, therefore, able to provide a business-oriented service to clients in a variety of sectors, including transport and energy. The group is traditionally known for its equity work, but has recently increased its activities in debt and securitisations, despite challenging market conditions”
Chambers Europe, 2012
Our Italian capital markets team is a recognised leader in its field. Working as part of our global capital markets group, we provide both domestic and cross border advice on the full range of capital markets issues throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Canada, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and Central Asia.
We offer a specialist service in equity capital markets, debt capital markets and securitisations. Our clients include both banks and issuers and we have developed a leading practice across our key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and pharmaceuticals and life sciences.
Our capital markets team in Italy is interdisciplinary, comprised of specialists in aviation, energy, financial services and investment funds, food, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology, infrastructure, insurance, shipping and tax.
- A tailored transactional and advisory service, as well as seamless US securities expertise from our team based in London.
- The benefit of working with a full-service international legal practice.
Our areas of work include:
- debt capital markets
- debt offerings
- equity capital markets
- exchangeable or convertible bonds
- IPOs (domestic and international)
- MTN programs
- US corporate finance (including SEC-registered, Rule 144A, Regulation S issues and private placements into the US)
More information on our global capital markets practice