Banking and finance
“Norton Rose Studio Legale acts on acquisition, asset and energy finance, as well as export credit and trade finance, project finance, public finance, real estate lending, restructuring and insolvency, and general commercial lending.” Legal 500 EMEA 2013
Our Italian banking and finance team forms an integral part of our market-leading global banking and finance group. Advising on a number of Italy’s largest financings, we also work alongside our expert banking lawyers abroad to deliver integrated advice on the full range of cross-border matters throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Canada, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and Central Asia.
Our banking and finance team in Italy is interdisciplinary, comprised of specialists in administrative law, aviation, capital markets, energy, infrastructure, mergers and acquisitions, real estate and tax.
- The experience of both Italian and UK qualified lawyers; a number of our banking and finance partners are dual-qualified.
- Particular expertise across our key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and pharmaceuticals and life sciences.
- The benefit of working with a full-service international legal practice.
Our areas of work include:
- acquisition finance (leveraged and investment grade)
- asset finance (aviation, rail and shipping)
- energy finance (traditional and renewable, including carbon finance)
- export credit and trade finance
- general lending (syndicated loans and corporate lending)
- project finance and PPP
- public finance (regions and local authorities)
- regulatory compliance
- real estate finance and urban regeneration
- restructuring and insolvency
- risk management
- telecoms finance
- valuations and ratings
More information on our global banking and finance practice