Our Paris tax team works seamlessly on your most complex domestic and cross-border transactions with multi-departmental teams drawn from our offices across Europe, Asia, Australia, Canada, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and Central Asia.
We advise a number of leading French and international corporations and financial institutions on all tax aspects of their transactions and their day-to-day activities. We offer our clients state of the art tax structuring advice to leverage their M&A transactions, restructurings and financings.
With particular expertise across our key industry sectors, we deliver expert contentious and non-contentious advice, advising on the full range of tax matters for prominent clients active in the fields of: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and pharmaceuticals and life sciences.
- The benefit of working with one of the world’s leading asset finance firms; we are heavily involved in providing tax advice on major cross-border leasing transactions.
- Particular recognition by market leaders in the fast-growing renewable energy industry, advising on both the acquisition of assets and their financing.
- Specific expertise in the tax systems of many French-speaking African jurisdictions, such as Morocco, Republic of Congo or Chad, especially in sectors such as investment funds, oil & gas and mining industries.
- A full-service approach to each transaction, working closely with our local colleagues in corporate, banking and finance, litigation and dispute resolution, employment and antitrust, competition and regulatory.
- Extensive experience in dealing with audits carried out by the French tax authorities and advising on day-to-day tax matters, especially in view of ensuring compliance.
- Expertise in both traditional and Islamic financing techniques, drawing on the capabilities of our global Islamic finance team
Our areas of work include:
- company taxation and real estate
- indirect taxation
- tax audits and litigation
- taxation of international
- transactional advice
More information on our global tax practice