Our Paris employment team advises on a broad range of issues, encompassing domestic and international matters, both contentious and non-contentious. As part of our global employment group, we can draw upon the expertise of our global employment lawyers to provide integrated advice on complex employment law matters throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Canada, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and Central Asia.
We also advise a number of high profile clients on transactional and dispute related work and each lawyer in our employment team can undertake tribunal advocacy.
- A full-service approach to each of our clients, tailoring our advice around their needs and objectives and working closely with our expert lawyers in corporate, litigation and dispute resolution and tax.
- Particular expertise across our key industry sectors, delivering a tailored employment law service to clients active in the fields of energy, infrastructure, mining and commodities, transport, pharmaceuticals and life sciences.
- Strong practice in the technology and innovation and financial institutions sectors.
Our areas of work include:
- reorganisations, mass redundancy schemes and outsourcing
- implementation of policies (including those arising out of sectors regulations such as Banking and Financial services regulations, life sciences regulations (DMOS) or group policies (such as whistleblowing)
- negotiation of collective bargaining agreements and assistance during strikes
- employee representatives and work councils
- transfer of employees, secondment and expatriation
- discrimination, equal job equal pay and moral harassment
- general employment (including offer letters, employment contracts, discipline, sickness and maternity leaves, working time, individual dismissals, negotiation of settlement agreements)
- litigation (collective and individual)
- M&A and business transfers (including due diligence, work’s council opinion, TUPE and harmonisation of collective rights and benefits)
More information on our global employment and labour practice