Our Paris corporate team specialises in complex domestic and cross-border M&A transactions of high value. As part of our global corporate group, we work closely with our colleagues abroad to deliver seamless advice on high profile and commercially sensitive transactions throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Canada, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and Central Asia.
Working for a number of prominent financial institutions and corporations across the globe, we deliver a full-service approach on every transaction, drawing upon the expertise of our local specialists in: banking and finance; litigation and dispute resolution; employment; tax; and antitrust, competition and regulatory.
- Particular expertise across our key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and pharmaceuticals and life sciences.
- Expertise on advising across Europe, the Maghreb and sub-Saharan Africa as well as the Middle East.
Our areas of work include:
- M&A, company disposals
- joint ventures
- private equity
- corporate advisory and governance
- new issuances
- private placements/Private investment in public equity (PIPE)
- takeover bids
- securities regulation
- complex IT and general commercial agreements
More information on our global corporate practice