Secretarial careers in Germany
The work of our secretarial staff is as important as the legal work of our partners and associates. Their work underpins our ability to deliver outstanding legal services to our clients. We are therefore always interested in receiving applications from qualified and experienced secretarial staff.
- completing all secretarial duties of a demanding legal practice
- drafting correspondence in German and English
- billing and supervising of incoming payment
- organising of conferences and seminars
- making travel arrangements.
- completed vocational training as “Rechtsanwaltsfachangestellte”, secretary or translator
- proven professional and technical knowledge
- good organisational skills
- good knowledge of English
- excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- are able to work under pressure and you are diligent and reliable
- have a good sense of humour and are highly motivated.
If you are interested in working for us, please send your full application by email to our human resources staff in Germany (see related contacts), indicating in which of our German offices you would like to work.
We look forward to receiving your application!