Employment in the Czech Republic
We help our clients in all areas of contentious and non-contentious employment law, including specialist advice that enables them to avoid costly and disruptive disputes with individual employees or with the workforce as a whole.
We support our clients when dealing with issues relating to the recruitment, retention, motivation and dismissal of employees. Our advice also helps clients handle the special considerations which arise when a business is bought or sold or when there is a sudden dramatic increase or decrease in the size of their workforce.
Our practice covers:
- employment aspects of all corporate finance transactions
- redundancies and dismissals
- contracts of employment
- management agreements and any issues relating to the relationship between members of top management and their company
- international employment issues
- transfers of undertakings
- collective issues
- general employment issues ranging from maternity rights to contractual issues.
Find out more about our employment team in Prague and our track record in the Czech Republic.