Business immigration and international mobility
Relocating across international boundaries is extremely common in today's global economy. Employers now face a growing number of administrative regulations, national policies and international treaties governing foreign workers.
We have several years of experience with all aspects of workforce mobility to advise business owners and executives on the best strategies for a smooth, successful transition. We focus on timely solutions, bearing in mind that relocated employees must feel at home in their country of assignment. We also assist clients seeking to locate to the United States, whether for short or long term assignments.
Whether relocating employees outside of their home country or hiring foreign employees, we work hand in hand with our clients to obtain applicable authorizations for individuals and their families, including work permits, temporary residency visas for visitors, study permits, permanent resident status and citizenship.
We offer you
- Tax advice and personal and corporate tax planning
- Development of international recruitment structures, strategies and policies
- General advice on legal formalities and procedures
- Analysis and human resource planning
- Preparation of employment contracts and working conditions
- Recruitment techniques and evaluation of foreign candidates
- Turnkey immigration solutions
- Turnkey solutions regarding workforce mobility
- A welcoming process for employees and their families, including advising and counselling on-site personnel