Norton Rose Australia’s “advice captures critical points of the deal and the services are professional.” IFLR 1000, 2010/2011
We have advised on some of the most significant corporate transactions in Australia in recent years. Our clients continue to shape the future and vitality of the economy; the relationships we have with them are deep and continuing.
Regardless of the size and complexity of the deal, you will receive quality corporate, regulatory and compliance expertise. Our advice on transactions across any of the major markets and jurisdictions is first rate.
Our team is able to draw on a substantial pool of resources: we are part of a specialist network of lawyers across the globe who have a depth of experience and a well established sector focus. Whether handling mergers or acquisitions, capital raisings or private equity transactions, our experienced partners and lawyers combine technical skill with a practical, commercial approach.
We offer you:
- an award-winning practice, globally and throughout Australasia
- a high level of responsiveness and partner accessibility, managing your expectations every step throughout the transaction
- an understanding of breaking developments shaping Australia's corporate landscape
- unparalleled sector experience throughout key industries
- the highest quality technical expertise with commercial pragmatism.
Number one transaction in 2010/11 (AXA SA acquisition) - Mergermarket
Energy and Resources Deal of the Year 2011, Nomination (Linc Energy transaction and Banpu Transaction) - ALB Australasian Law Awards
Top three firm in APAC region by deal value and volume - Thomson Reuters 2011