We have proven experience in a range of significant and complex project finance transactions - from syndicated loans to privatisation financing.
Our experience in project finance includes:
- financing resource and utility projects - e.g. power stations, coal, oil, gas and metals (including gold and commodities), electricity, gas and water
- financing land development and property projects
- project financing in various industries e.g. telecommunications, broadcasting
- transport, pipelines and other infrastructure
- syndicated and "club" project lending
- privatisation of government utilities
Our expertise includes the documenting of facilities and securities, hedging arrangements in connection with project financing, limited and non recourse, intercreditor and security sharing arrangements, proceeds and special purpose accounts and tripartite agreements.
Our firm has a substantial practice in the mining and resources industry covering work on exploration, management and operation of resource projects including documenting joint ventures, management and operating structures, acquisitions, due diligence, native title, access agreements, sales contracts etc. We have acted for lenders and borrowers on numerous project financings including coal, gold and other resource project financings in Australia and internationally including in PNG, Solomon Islands, Tanzania, Indonesia and Ghana.